…offered since 2001; a unique art travel experience which will take you to scenic and colorful venues throughout Guatemala and Ecuador. Participants return again and again for our workshops in these exotic locales because they feel comfortable, safe, catered to, and thrilled with the very upscale quality of the entire experience. These are superbly crafted workshop/travel journeys to colorful Guatemala where you may embark on a grand adventure to the deep green jungles and ancient ruins where rulers were considered Gods and worshiped on Temples atop pyramids at the legendary Maya metropolises of Tikal or Copán; or travel to alluring Ecuador with an amazing Galapagos Islands exploration, following in the footsteps of Charles Darwin. You will travel and learn with other artists and accomplished instructors.
This is an opportunity for an artist/instructor wishing to bring a group on an exotic Latin American workshop, with a group of students to do some instruction in enchanting and astonishing venues. If you instruct (painting, fiber arts, photography, writing, life coaching, etc.) and want to do it in an International Workshop setting that is exceeded by none, we have the right place and an experienced team to make your workshop/tour the adventure of a lifetime.
Starting at $2150 per person
Included in the Classic Art Workshop/Tour:
• *10 days, 9 nights at haciendas or very unique small hotelsMost meals included (per itinerary)
• Hotel baggage handling and driver gratuities
• Deluxe motor coaches/private boat
• Excursions/entrance fees per itinerary
• Art workshop tuition
• Airfare from your hometown to Guatemala
• Art supplies
• Airport baggage handling tips (we recommend 5 Qs per bag)
• Guatemalan Airport Security Tax (Q20.00) or any additional security or airport tax
• Alcohol or personal room charges
• Guide tip (we recommend $3 to $5 per day, per person)
*Longer stays or add-ons may be arranged
For more information on leading one of our Classic 10 Day Art Workshop/Tours, please visit the Lead A Group page.