Our 8 Day Art Workshop/Tour (Guatemala Only)
Come experience this beautiful country, the landscape, the color, the villages, the markets, and the people; with the same very unique and high standard accommodations, sumptuous cuisine, and amazing travel experience as our highly acclaimed Classic Art Workshop/Tours, but at a very affordable price (please, feel free to bring your friends, family, students, and other fellow travelers).
This is an opportunity for an artist/instructor wishing to bring a group on an exotic Latin American workshop, with a minimum of seven students, to instruct and explore. If you teach (painting, fiber arts, photography, writing, life coaching, etc.) and want to do it in an International Workshop setting that is exceeded by none, we have the right place and an experienced team to make your workshop/tour the experience of a lifetime.
Begining at $1695 per person
•*8 Days 7 nights lodging
• Most meals included (per itinerary)
• Hotel baggage handling and driver gratuities
• Deluxe motor coaches/private boat
• Excursions/entrance fees per itinerary
• Art workshop tuition
• Airfare from your hometown to Guatemala
• Art supplies
• Airport baggage handling tips (we recommend 5 Qs per bag)
• Guatemala Airport Security Tax (Q20.00) or any additional security or airport tax
• Alcohol or personal room charges
• Guide tip (we recommend $3 to $5 per day, per person)
*Longer stays or add-ons may be arranged
For more information on Leading one of our 8 Day Art Workshop/Tours, please visit our Lead A Group page.